The Food Factor: Cranberry Oatmeal Balls
Cranberry Oatmeal Balls are chewy bites of deliciousness. They provide a nutritious energy boost while satisfying your snack cravings!
This no-bake recipe can be made with any nut butter or dried fruit of your choice. Be creative!
Cranberry Oatmeal Balls
1 C. oats (quick-cooking or old fashioned rolled)
⅓ C. chopped almonds or other nuts or seeds
⅓ C. peanut butter
3 Tbsp. honey
⅓ C. dried cranberries or other dried fruit
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Form 2 Tablespoons of mixture into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Thanks to Oregon State Extension for this recipe!
Tips & Notes:
- The mixture will be sticky, so try wetting your hands a little before rolling the mixture into balls.
- Depending on how large you make your balls, this recipe will create 8 to 12 balls.
And if you like our recipes, be sure to share them with your friends!
Subscribe to Extension for Real Life
Fill in the information below to receive a weekly update of our blog posts.