The Food Factor: Peachy Green Beans
Peachy Green Beans makes for a delicious fruit- and veggie-filled side dish. Save some time by keeping frozen green beans on hand. Remember, ripe peaches last just one or two days so be sure to buy only the amount that will be eaten in a short time or consider buying canned peaches in their own juices.
Peachy Green Beans
- 2 peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- In large bowl, toss peaches and green beans with oil.
- Transfer peaches and green beans to skillet and cook over medium-high heat until peaches and beans are tender.
- Toss with apple cider vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Add almonds and serve.
Thanks to Alabama Extension for this recipe!
And if you like our recipes and videos, we’d love for you to share them with your friends! It really helps!
Subscribe to Extension for Real Life
Fill in the information below to receive a weekly update of our blog posts.