Hinds County 4-H Newsletter
Hinds County Happenings!
- Aug. 10 - Robotics Kickoff at Broadmeadow United Methodist Church from 5:30 pm to 7 pm. Spark-O-Matic is gearing up and getting ready for a new year.
- Aug. 19 - Hinds County 4-H Leadership Team Orientation. Call our office to register for this event by Aug. 17 if you will attend. See pg. 2.
- Aug. 18-20 - Bulldog Classic in Columbus, MS. See pg. 4.
- Aug. 26 - 4-H Shooting Sports Helice Field Day in West Point, MS. See pg. 4.
- Aug. 26 - South MS 4-H Volunteer Leaders Forum in Wiggins, MS. See pg. 3 for more information on registration and deadline.
- Aug. 27 - Ear Tagging from 2pm to 3 pm. See pg. 2.
- Aug. 28 - Livestock nomination forms due to the Hinds County 4-H office.
- Sept. 8-9 - Kickoff to Greatness Open Beef Show in Purvis, MS. See pg. 4.
- Sept. 9-10 - McPeak’s Be a Champ Show Cattle and Goats Clinic in Hattiesburg, MS. See pg. 4.
- Sept. 12 - Validation/Classification from 8 am to 2 pm in Raymond. See pg. 2.
- Sept. 16 - Tylertown State Fall Dairy Show in Tylertown, MS. See pg. 4.
- Sept. 18 - Entry deadline for exhibits for Hinds County 4-H Contests. Blue ribbon items will go on to the State Fair in October. See pg. 3.
- Sept. 29 - Deadline for Hinds County 4-H Service Project donations. See pg. 2
- Oct. 5-16 - 2024 MS State Fair in Jackson, MS.
See PDF for entire Newsletter
1500 Raymond Lake Rd. P. O. Box 1207 Raymond, MS 39154 Phone: 601-857-3242 Fax: 601-857-3221