What we do
The Office of Agricultural Communications (AgComm) provides strategic communications leadership, support, and services to educate audiences and promote awareness of the Mississippi State University Extension Service and its programs.
Request AgComm’s professional strategic communications support and services.
What we offer
Integrated strategic and educational communications for Extension’s statewide units and programs, including:
- Coordinated multimedia campaigns
- Branding, marketing, and advertising
- Communications training and consultation
- Creative communications
- Educational publishing
- Graphic design
- Social media strategy, advertising, and consultation
- Media relations writing and outreach
- On-site and studio photography
- Podcast packaging and development
- Printing services
- Video services
- Website creation and updating
- Online course planning and promotion
- Event coverage and promotion
Because we are an Extension unit, support and services that further the Extension mission are provided mostly without charge. Work performed for fee-based or grant-funded projects is conducted at standard rates charged to the client’s account or grant. Work supporting the missions of MAFES, FWRC, CALS, CFR, and CVM are charged at the same standard rates. Please note that, while we work hard to meet every deadline, grant funding does not prioritize your project over others that are already in production.
Contact Kay Swoope (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance submitting online requests, for completing financial transactions, or for cost estimates when preparing grant proposals.